The Sumter County Seminole Club’s
5th Annual Scholarship Golf Tournament
May 5, 2000 at 1:00 P.M.
Hwy 44 Wildwood, Florida
- Begins at 11:00 A.M. (It is recommended that you arrive early)
– A four-person scramble, shot gun start
Fee - $40.00 per person, includes 18 holes of golf, cart, lunch, and prizes
– All players will be included in drawing for door prizes
– The four lowest scoring teams, Hole-In-One New 2001 vehicle, two longest
drives (1 male 1 female) $50.00
– Hot dog bar with side dishes provided for all players
– Available at an additional cost. 2 for $5.00
***In case of a tie, scores will be compared on the most difficult to the
least difficult holes until a winner is determined.***
___ Please check here if you don’t
have a full team and would like us to put you with a team.
Please return this registration form
with entry fees as early as possible. Tournament
will be limited to the first 132 players.
Return registration to the following address:
County Seminole Club
O. Box 425
more information on the golf tournament please call: Wayne Hooten (352) 568-0122
you would like to E-Mail us with any questions our E-Mail Address is:
fax number is (352) 568-2313
forget about our Evening Banquet with Special Guest Speakers -Tickets are $15.00
(children tickets $10.00)
____ Yes I/We plan to attend the
banquet and am enclosing money for _____ adult tickets and
_____ children tickets.
Join the Fun and